We’re hiring a Social Media Editor with excellent design and social media skills.
The Social Media Editor promotes the mission and charism of the Dominican Sisters of Hope across social media channels through design, images, quotes, videos, infographics, landing pages and social media campaigns. This person will work with the Digital Media Coordinator for Mission Promotion to bring creative content to a growing online audience.
This job is part-time, 20 hours/week, with a varied schedule.
- B.A. in Communications, Public Relations, Graphic Design, etc.;
- Demonstrated ability to craft Facebook posts, Tweets, Instagram posts, live social coverage;
- A deep understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Tumblr, etc., including why content on those platforms become popular;
- Experience with real-time analytics and social sharing tools;
- Well-rounded knowledge of photo and video editing software
- Full WordPress proficiency; proficiency in Hubspot;
- Basic understanding of HTML;
- Strong understanding of SEO
Anticipated start date is October 1, 2017.
TO APPLY: send resume, cover letter and salary expectations to Careers@ophope.org.
Deadline for applying is 8/31/17.