We’re hiring a Clerical Assistant who is able to work as needed, based on department needs.
The Clerical Assistant will perform a variety of clerical tasks for the Development Office: acknowledging donor gifts, folding letters and inserts in envelopes; sort & match envelopes, and assisting the Office Manager, as needed.
- High school diploma and 1-2 years clerical experience;
- General working knowledge of computer usage, standard office equipment;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Good and clear cursive handwriting is preferred;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Ability to work as a team member in accordance with the values of the Dominican Sisters of Hope.
TO APPLY: send resume and cover letter to Careers@ophope.org
Deadline for applying is 9/5/17.